If you do not wish to receive Tasting Table emails, you can cancel your membership / unsubscribe at any time by following one of these two options:
Option 1: Click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email we send you
- Every email we send to our members includes an "UNSUBSCRIBE" link in the footer of the email. Click the UNSUBSCRIBE link, then follow the instructions to "Confirm Your Subscription Preferences" below:
Option 2: Visit http://TastingTable.com/unsubscribe
- You will be prompted to enter the email address where you receive your Tasting Table emails. If you enter an email address which is not found in our database, you will receive an error message indicating that our system could not locate the provided email address in our system. Perhaps you used your work email address, personal email address or other address? You can always check the email you received from us to see what address it was sent to.
- Enter your email address, then click the LOGIN button.
Then, confirm your subscription preference:
- Once you complete option 1 or option 2 above, click the "Unsubscribe" button.
- You will be presented with a confirmation screen indicating that you have successfully modified your subscriptions. The confirmation message says: "You have been unsubscribed from Tasting Table."
Once you receive that confirmation, your email address is removed from our system.
You will no longer receive Tasting Table emails for the edition or editions that you indicated.
If you continue to receive emails, please forward the email you receive to Concierge@TastingTable.com along with a note explaining that you attempted to unsubscribe but were unsuccessful. We will manually process your request within 48 business hours.
Manage your Member Account here: http://www.TastingTable.com/login.htm
Read our Editorial Policy here: http://TastingTable.com/
Read our member Terms & Conditions here: http://TastingTable.com/Terms